domingo, 5 de agosto de 2012

While I breathe you'll never be alone..



On me.

Cap - wonder1land lovekush mesh fitted
New Skin "DIVA" from Deesse's Skins
Mesh lashes GIFT from Maitreya
New hair "Silent Wings" from EXILE
New Jacket TXTgold from .:villena:.
New Bracelet -  Annette - SILVER from MG 
Nails Izzie's - 80's Round Nails available in @ Vintage Fair
Nora Skinny Jeans from {mon tissu}
Sneakers "Miles" -classic- from *REDGRAVE*

On Luka. 

Hair from [Atro Patena] 
New Basic t-shirt with polo from Kal Rau 
Jeans from  Kal Rau 
 Sneakers "Miles" -classic- from *REDGRAVE*


| Thanks to AtroPatena, Redgrave, Izzie's, MG, VILLENA, Deesse & KAL RAU for your support  |

" Looking in my head and find me, look in my heart and find you "
Luka, te amo. 
 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario